Monday, February 26, 2007

Sugar Sweet

Sugar sweetness pumping through my veins. Getting high on pure granulated cane sugar is not an easy task nor is it for a weak stomach. Carbohydrates lurk behind every wrapper and within that velvety smooth chocolate. Constantly bombarded by fructose, lactose, sucrose and other -oses, a hero is needed, someone to save us from obesity and heart disease. Will no one cook or bake anything that tastes wonderful but is nutrional? Probably not. That's where I come in. If you have a sugar infestation in your house, if twinkies are taking control of your pantry and caramel is holding your chocolate hostage, just call me and I'll be there. No sugar stands a chance against me...as long as there are no nuts, except for maybe peanuts. In fact peanut butter M&Ms are easy prey. Others may live in fear, but fear no longer shall persist as Le Chocolatier is here!

No comments: